Do you know someone who needs to know about our Survival Kit - Partied Out Panda to wake you up gently and Hectic Hamster to keep you buzzing all day. Tag this person in our social media posts, in the comments before midnight 15/10/2021 & be in with a chance to win a kit for yourself!
Terms and Conditions for The Survival Kit Giveaway
- The promoter is: Get in the Mood Ltd (company no. 97095080) whose registered office is at 34-35 Eastcastle Street, London, W1W 8DW, UK
- The giveaway is open to residents of the United Kingdom and Eire except employees of Get in the Mood Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the giveaway.
- Get in the Mood Ltd‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the giveaway will be entered into.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this giveaway.
- By entering this giveaway, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. The rules are: Follow us, tag a person you choose to enter and say why you've nominated them. You can nominate the person in any of our social channels, and nominate as many different people in any of our channels.
- Prizes within this giveaway are 5 Coffee Survival Kits - a kit given to the person who tagged others - drawn at random each week from entries across our social channels @gocoffeebuddies - Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and our LinkedIn page.
- The Giveaway will start Friday 10th September 2021 and end midnight 15th October 2021. After the closing date no further entries to the giveaway will be included in the draw. The winners will be announced each Friday starting 17th September 2021 until 15th October 2021 on each relevant channel.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- There is no cash or other alternative for prizes.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances Get in the Mood Ltd reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value to the offered giveaway prize without giving notice.
- Get in the Mood Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the giveaway and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Get in the Mood Ltd’s control. Any changes to the giveaway will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Get in the Mood Ltd through social media and/or on our website https://getinthemoodstore.com/
- Get in the Mood Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Prizes are non-transferable.
- Get in the Mood Ltd is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this giveaway.
- The winner's name may be published on our news and social media pages and will be asked to contact Get in the Mood Ltd to claim their prize.
- The winner will be notified by social media within 3 working days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner is required to provide their full name, full contact telephone number (including area code if providing a landline number) or other method of contact (if applicable), email address and an address to which their prize will be sent to by Get in the Mood Ltd.
19. Get in the Mood Ltd will notify the winner when the prize can be delivered.
20. Get in the Mood Ltd accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the giveaway or accepting the prize.
21. Get in the Mood Ltd’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the giveaway will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. The giveaway and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.