Get in the Mood® Limited’s Terms and Conditions of website usage
Get in the Mood® is a registered trademark and product range comprising Brilliant Raccoon®, Intrepid Baboon®, Partied Out Panda®, Hectic Hamster® and Fancy Cat®, also all registered trademarks and owned by Get in the Mood® Limited.
The coffee is sourced globally from established growers and imported to the UK. We seek to work with growers who adhere to strict levels of local legalisation, good employment conditions, high levels of health and safety and on-going education. The range is retailed via trade, both physical shops and online.
The term “Get in the Mood®“, “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website, Get in the Mood® Limited, whose registered office is 4th Floor, 34-35 Eastcastle Street, London W1W 8DW UK.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
Also within this website, we have used a number of supporting photographs.Get in the Mood® have, to their best knowledge, use Royalty Free shots which have commercial rights usage applied. Please contact us immediately should any photographs not meet this criteria and we will of course address any concerns, thank you.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Get in the Mood®’s prior written consent
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales